Total hops breakdown by type in Beersmith?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sudsmcgee

Reaction score
Does Beersmith 2 have a total hops by type breakdown? If it does, I'm not seeing it.

I want to be able to quickly look at an IPA recipe and make sure I have enough of each type of hop without having to manually add each hop up.

Go to the recipe's view. Click on the "Add to cart" button at the top. Then switch to the "Views" tab and view your cart. It will list all of the ingredients in the recipe grouped together. So you'll see each hop listed with the total amount needed.

Go to the recipe's view. Click on the "Add to cart" button at the top. Then switch to the "Views" tab and view your cart. It will list all of the ingredients in the recipe grouped together. So you'll see each hop listed with the total amount needed.

HA! Brilliant! That will save me standing at the freezer saying, "Two ounces of centennial, one ounce of amarillo. No wait- it's 7 ounces total, but is there any magnum?".

Thank you!!!!!

Latest posts

Back