Toronto hop shop closes

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

416Brewer

Reaction score
Hi all,

Noble Hop on Dundas St. has shut down...

A notice on the door says that Toronto Brewing Company is taking over the lease.

I hope this saves anyone from wasting time going down there. I was miffed.

Cheers.

Ran into the same thing last week, also made a post. I'm hoping that they open the new store at that location sooner rather than later

I agree.

I just signed up to the site the other day... I'll keep my eye open for Toronto posts.

Got anything brewing for Xmas?

Not Christmas specifically, but I did just brew a pale ale yesterday that should be done in time for Christmas. 2 row with a pinch of crystal 60, some Vienna, a smudge of carafoam, and admiral and ahtanum for hops. Og was 1.043. Pitched us-05. Roundabout 30 ibu and a chunk of flameout hops from both varieties. I was sort of winging it on the recipe. So we'll see how it turns out

Has anyone been over to Brew North, at Queen and Coxwell? I went to check it out last week after finding out Noble Hop was gone and was pretty impressed. The owner seemed real nice and the selection was great. Unfortunately it's too far east to go on a regular basis. I'm really looking forward to the new Toronto Brewing opening up

Back