Took a day off for a brew day

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

paulster2626

Reaction score
A buddy wants to learn how I make beer. So he's split on ingredients with me for 2 batches. Today we're going to make a batch of Bee Cave IPA, and a Black Pearl Porter. Thanks for the recipes, fellas.

Always exciting when people seem interested enough in what you're doing to want to actually come and help.

That is all. Carry on.

I did this a month or so ago. Weekends are too damn busy for me these days to have a nice calm brewday, so 4 of us all took a Friday off and brewed in my garage. What a great way to slide into the weekend.

Awesome! I've created a couple home brewers this way. They just want to see what its all about and after they are shown how easy and fun it is they are hooked.

Day went well!

I now have all 4 fermenting vessels full of beer. That's over 200 beers brewing away under my feet. Feels good man.

That Bee Cave smells fan-tastic!

That black pearl porter is amazing, I loved it. Here is a crappy picture of it, but it gets the point across.
DSCN2013.jpg

Congrats on a good brew!

I love brewing during the week when I'm home alone and just brew and listen to music. I think I'm going to brew on Monday this week. I think I'll make a rye IPA and listen to 90s alternative while I brew. It's always so much fun!

Latest posts

Back