Too much beer, not enough time!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

60sd

Reaction score
Today I got an e-mail from HBT asking that I check in and let everyone know what I've been up to, so here goes!

In early March I completed a brewing marathon; I brewed a custom recipe lager and a modified brown ale (going for a coconut brown ale). I was right on track. Got the lager in the secondary and lagering in the ferm chamber, the ale in the primary chugging away, and they guys at work had emptied two of my kegs during after work get togethers.

Then in early April, when it was time to transfer the ale to secondary, I rolled my quad (atv) and broke bones in my arm and shoulder, which required surgery.

Now here we are at the beginning of May, can't work on my beer because of my injury, and I'm worried sick that the ale may not work out after being in primary for so long. I'm really hoping that I can start calling in favors and get some progress made this weekend. I'll post back once I get to pour the finished products as I'm sure that there are lots of valuable lessons to learn (about brewing, the motorcycle lessons belong on another forum!)

Cheers!

Your ale will be fine for another couple months right where it is so quite worrying about that and get those bones healed.

Latest posts

Back