tonights selection

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JeepDiver

Reaction score
Well got a little tired of my amber and wheat that I currently have drinkable so made a little trip to the local beer store.

Also picked up a 6 pack of tommynocker pumpkin that needs to chill

ForumRunner_20110812_161131.jpg

Dang, never saw any of those in GA. Too tough to choose, better try all 6.

The Left Hand good juju (ginger beer) wasn't that great. the Great Devide Rumble (oak aged IPA) is very tasty. Probably going for the Odell 5 barrel Pale next, or maybe the new Belgium Abby

The Rumble and the 5 Barrel Pale are both excellent. The Salvator is also a great beer. Abbey is good too. I didn't like Juju... can't tell what the other is.

I had two of my house Pale Ale's, and now I am getting ready to put myself to sleep with a Russian Imperial Stout (Old Ras)...

Meh, yeah I didn't really care for the sawtooth ale. isn't it an e.s.b. or something of the like?

Not sure what they classify it as but wasn't all that impressed with it. working on the 6 pack of tommynocker pumpkin and real disappointed in it. Not much spice and no pumpkin taste. Rather bland beer

Latest posts

Back