Tilt Error Logging to Cloud

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kevin58

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
One of my Tilt's has been giving me this error... {"status":-5,"error":"unsupported URL"}. Any ideas how to correct this?

Thanks

No. One orange and one black. I didn't say that the black one with this issue is one I bought used. I don't know what the previous owner may have done. Is there a factory reset or a way to check the URL being used?

The app you use for monitoring, from another device, is where the URL would come from. Assuming you named the recipe different from what was previously used (by the old owner) at least. I've not seen any reset options with the Tilt items, when they've not been in use.

I did start having an issue with the repeater my red Pro has been using. Was working, then stopped bridging between the Tilt and Tilt Pi device. Moved the Tilt Pi as close as I could to the fermenter (Spike CF10) and that SEEMS to be able to keep the connection. At least for now. Hopefully the repeater will decide to work when I try it again (going to give it a couple of days to rest, powered off, first).

I have same issue can't logging to cloud but different error. Used same file to brew another beer a couple of months ago. Any help would be appreciated

Attachments

• TiltError.png
    TiltError.png
    772.9 KB · Views: 45
Back