Thread Killa Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I declare this thread to be officially deceased.

Chalk another one up to my mad skills.

Don't worry, I've a whole deck of these:

MTG-ThreadNecromancer_3198.jpg

I think this thread's just starting to pick up steam, poised to become the next hip, hot, happening thread. There'll be a line out the door just to get in here. TX, Austin, y'all had better by some more server space. You're gonna need it.

There once was a thread who was dead.
For its life it surely had plead.
But Ace walked on by
and kissed it good by,
and now no others do tread.

It's a beast.

But even beasts get old and die. And when it does, rest assured that I'll be the last one to post.

Canon L series lenses are the sh1tz, but there's fast glass available elsewhere.

Anyone know of a good wide angle lens? Tamron? Sigma? I'd like to get down to 14mm-ish focal length. Fast. Prime would be OK.

I haven't played with my camera in a long time, even when I did I didn't know what I was doing so no help here, can you even buy 35MM anymore, LOL

Uh no, welcome to the 2000's. Mark my word, the only optics Nikon will be making 10 years from now will be for microscopes.

It's the Agassi Effect. Superior optics through aging balding tennis star technology.

I don't need your opinion on facts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back