thought everyone would enjoy this newbs and pros

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bizit524

Reaction score
I bottled a honey lager earlier this month, turns out a little to much honey but o well a few months of resting should do it well. However anybody could do this project
Combine beer and photography and this is what you get
http://youtu.be/HMFWu6yAdbI

That awesome! Makes bottling look so simple :p. At 1:03 i thought your capper was a playstation controller. Was thinking to my self, i wonder why he has a controller on his table? Than, I realized it was a capper, lol. Did you just have a camera rapid firing on a tri-pod?

yeah, i have a 550d /t2i camera and i put it on a tripod and set it to take a picture every 9 seconds. which looking back on it, was a little long should have been 4-5 seconds. it took 900 photos

Cool video, but you need a bottle tree and a vinator (sp?). You'd cut a ton of time.

lol yes I agree I need a bottling assistant and a tree. However I have tried to get the current girl i like over to help me bottle buuuuttt it has been a no.

A tree would be nice also but i dont have a job currently as I am a student so i can't spend much money :( else I would

You've got $900 in camera gear and can't find $15 for a bottling tree?

Well he is going to school.. I assume he has to have that camera for photography class.. I reckon going to school for a career is more important than spending money on a hobby so when he does graduate he will get a good job THEN he can brew with platinum stuff :) At least he is able to brew :) nice video man!

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Last edited by a moderator:
lol sorry totally forgot about this thread

@kombat yeah welll... I am from the US and I am living off my savings so with the exchange rate from US to UK pound its about 1.75$ to 1 pound and bottling trees here are about 30 pound... making it about 45-50 bucks? i think. with 50 pounds I can buy about 2 weeks of cheap food

@whitesheperd well i am in computer security. I bought this camera when I was in the US when I had a job. This was one of the only hobbies I could reasonably bring over here seeing as I like working on trucks and motorcycles as well but those are sort of hard to put in your check in luggage :p

Back