This Saturday...What are you doing?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cjones

Reaction score
This Saturday is National Learn to Homebrew day - according to Brewers Association... So I am brewing with @mesooohoopy and we are inviting all...I Live in Sacramento, Ca - pm if you would line to Join. (free homebrew while it last and possible smoked brats for lunch!!!)

If you are brewing this Saturday, I would love to know the details (as others may like to connect with you)... Happy brewing Yall!!! - hope you all use this thread to throw a shout out and connect.. if your new and would like to brew with someone to learn more, throw a shout out for your area.

thought I would add this to help....

[ame]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ev5OZS75qaY[/ame]

If you live on O`ahu and want to come to the West O`ahu Brewers Club to drink, eat, talk and of course brew a beer PM me for details.

Didn't realize it is learn to brew day, but I am doing a batch with a friend on Saturday morning. Not sure what we are brewing yet though. Anyone in the area is welcome to join. Just let me know.

Greater Burlington VT area: I suppose I will be learning how my newly built primitive HERMS system works. The HERMS coil is mounted in a 10 gallon round cooler with CAM locks on everything and I installed a 1500W electric element in the bottom. I leak tested it on Monday. Plus I tested the heating element and pump. All good. So back to back brews on Saturday. If anyone in the area wants to see it in action, they are welcome.

I will be learining how to assemble all my new equipment that i slashed out on! all new stainless: Mash tun, boil kettle and conicle fermenter from ss brewing technologies

I'll be brewing up the last 10 gallons of my 40 gallon requirement for our holiday party. There's plenty of room in my garage in Columbia and I've got some Yooper's Oatmeal Stout on tap that should be ready to drink (2 weeks on gas) out there, too.

Back