This Really Annoys Me Pet Peeve Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love when people get stuck behind me in a turning situation. It happened all the time when I was delivering packages. Don't follow so close, and that doesn't happen.
How dare you blame someone for not following at a proper distance! Don't you know any inconvenience to them is directly your fault?

I love when people get stuck behind me in a turning situation. It happened all the time when I was delivering packages. Don't follow so close, and that doesn't happen.

I drive a straight truck (5 tonne) and people seem to think they can follow so close behind me that I can't see them in my mirrors.

I drive a straight truck (5 tonne) and people seem to think they can follow so close behind me that I can't see them in my mirrors.

But but but, how am I supposed to show you that I want you to speed up if im not all over dat ass?

Stay the hell out of my basin! How many Martha Stewarts do I have to drown!?

:off:

Dude - You have some crazy posts.... ....Have you ever listen to king kong? I ran across on accident because I like their song "10 Long Years" Pandora introduced me to them.

This might be crazy enough for you...

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SEY1fQ3gOVY[/ame]

Last edited by a moderator:
People are just pissing me off today.

1) People who blow off stop signs while you are in the cross walk with a child. The ***** drove around us rather than stop.

2) Fat slob who fills a large soup bowl with Kolache (polish cookies) taking more than a dozen off the buffet, leaving none. Pretty much saying fook the rest of you.

3) The same fat slob who picks just strawberries out of the fruit salad.

I think I need a double dose of my blood pressure meds.

:off:

Dude - You have some crazy posts.... ....Have you ever listen to king kong? I ran across on accident because I like their song "10 Long Years" Pandora introduced me to them.

This might be crazy enough for you...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SEY1fQ3gOVY

10 Long Years

Kind of Primusy.

I had to lock a chain across that basin. Martha Stewarts kept driving loaders in it without calling first. I shoulda just opened the gates on them. A few drownings woulda taught em good. Maybe.

Kind of Primusy.

I had to lock a chain across that basin. Martha Stewarts kept driving loaders in it without calling first. I shoulda just opened the gates on them. A few drownings woulda taught em good. Maybe.

Do you work at a damn?

People who pretend to wash their hands in public restrooms. ( Turn on faucet, quickly stick one hand in the water then dry with the paper towel.) Come on... who you kidding, why bother?

That's to rinse off the urinal backsplash.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CgxDdsiXf8U[/ame]

People who leave the dishrag/sponge/green scrubby pad laying in the sink. How tough is it to simply squeeze it out & put it on the edge of the sink so it doesn't make a wet, moldy, smelly mess?

Filtering debates.

Who cares?!? Filter if/what you want, the science has already been done people, there is NO debate!!! SHEESH!!

soapbox-1.jpg

People who leave the dishrag/sponge/green scrubby pad laying in the sink. How tough is it to simply squeeze it out & put it on the edge of the sink so it doesn't make a wet, moldy, smelly mess?

THANK YOU!

Same goes for the dish-towel. Don't throw it down in a heap on the counter, hang it up to dry so it doesn't get mildew!

When I was kid, I swore I'd never own dishes I had to wash. I was going to eat off only Dixie paper and plastic products.

Yesterday on the way home from work I realized the thing that annoys me the most:
Trying to take a jacket off while driving on the highway

Yesterday on the way home from work I realized the thing that annoys me the most:
Trying to take a jacket off while driving on the highway

Especially a lined one that un-sleeves and your hand gets caught in when pulling the coat off in a real hurry.

yeah, I wear most of my jackets hipster tight and it was a pretty epic struggle. Probably endangered my life 3 or 4 times in the process.

yeah, I wear most of my jackets hipster tight and it was a pretty epic struggle. Probably endangered my life 3 or 4 times in the process.
Don't take this wrong, but at that moment, it's not your life I'm worried about - you're the one that decided to do something stupid. It's everyone ELSE on the road I'm concerned with.

Take the 10 seconds to take your jacket off before you get in the car, or leave it on until you get where you're going. I don't care if it's -20, if I'm driving more than 30 min, my coat comes off before I get in the car.

Don't take this wrong, but at that moment, it's not your life I'm worried about - you're the one that decided to do something stupid. It's everyone ELSE on the road I'm concerned with.

Take the 10 seconds to take your jacket off before you get in the car, or leave it on until you get where you're going. I don't care if it's -20, if I'm driving more than 30 min, my coat comes off before I get in the car.

Definitely.

m00ps - At least pull over or run the a.c. or crack a window.

I leave my jacket on for short drives, long drives I take it off but I'm usually wearing a sweatshirt or a pullover.

Take the time to be safe. Somebody is expecting you to come home in one piece.

Hate jackets. Even the lightest jackets feel bulky to me. Granted, I live in SC, but it is rare input one on, even when it is below freezing, unless I am going to be outside for more than 10 minutes. I absolutely refuse to ride in a car with a jacket on.

My wife thinks I'm crazy. She drags a large winter coat with her at all times, and usually is wearing it. Weird.

Somebody is expecting you to come home in one piece.

Not me. It could be a few days before somebody realizes I didn't come home.

My employer would probably be the only one to miss me, and that's because he doesn't want to do the paperwork to hire somebody else.

My employer would probably be the only one to miss me, and that's because he doesn't want to do the paperwork to hire somebody else.
My dog would become a little concerned that that big dude hasn't been by to fill my food dish lately.

Dude, let's not be dense.

What I was saying without being mushy.

The guys dog/cat wants him home.
The guys girl friend wants him home.
The guys kid wants them home.
The guys wife wants him home.
The guys mom wants him home.

They don't want the county sheriff at their down door. Saying, "Your loved one is dead.".

Last edited by a moderator:
People who do laundry then become MIA when it comes to moving $hit in and out of the washer or dryer.

At the moment I'm about ready to toss their $hit to the side to get me stuff done.

The lady is a hottie (MILF) though, emptying the dryer may have me handling her g-string and panty floss. Getting busted in the act might be a bit awkward as I check it out emptying the dryer. LOL

Ahhhh. Mountain Aire - Linen Fresh.... as I get busted smelling, lacy, frilly, beaver, burber cotton.

One of my major pet peeves is having the phone ring as I'm sitting down for dinner, getting up to answer the phone and discovering that in spite of the fact that I am on the DO NOT CALL Registry, I am still getting bugged by telemarketers. :mad:

One of my major pet peeves is having the phone ring as I'm sitting down for dinner, getting up to answer the phone and discovering that in spite of the fact that I am on the DO NOT CALL Registry, I am still getting bugged by telemarketers. :mad:

Charities....They can suck my a$$.

What right do they have calling? I generally don't answer the phone if they aren't in my contact list.

Hell with having a land line.

People who do anything with their spent chewing gum besides throwing it in a waste basket. People who take hotel soap into the gym showers and then leave it there. People who decorate trees in the woods on the side of the roads during the holidays. You are fuq'ing litterbugs.

Don't get me started on political ad telephone calls. IDK what's worse, the ones that say "VOTE FOR ME! VOTE FOR ME!" or the ones that don't tout their candidate (at least until the end) but do think they need to remind me it is my civic duty to vote and try to shame me - like they know if I am not going to vote.

**** off, all of them.

Charities....They can suck my a$$.

What right do they have calling? I generally don't answer the phone if they aren't in my contact list.

Hell with having a land line.
I used to operate this same way - if it wasn't a number I recognized, it got ignored. But, a new position at work two years ago required my number to become accessible to clients, so now the screening goes more by area codes - if it's a number I recognize as in my 6-county area, I'll answer it. Otherwise... voicemail.

I used to operate this same way - if it wasn't a number I recognized, it got ignored. But, a new position at work two years ago required my number to become accessible to clients, so now the screening goes more by area codes - if it's a number I recognize as in my 6-county area, I'll answer it. Otherwise... voicemail.

I liken them calling to ringing my door bell and feel it is an invasion of privacy.

I can be a real jerk and tend enjoy it when it comes to getting even.

When it comes to telemarketing....

1) I've pretended to be suicidal.

2) I've also pretended to be sociopath about confessing to killing my GF.

3) I've pretended to be retarded.

All to end up laughing when they they think I'm serious.

It usually stops them from making repeated calls.

My wife gets really mad at me when I do this though....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back