This place is great

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gosolo

Reaction score
33F7BC0A-5A02-4BB1-BD65-2CB36A30A173.jpeg
I joined the forum a bit ago and am getting ready to brew my 5th 5gal batch.

l have had many questions that I’ve been able to get answers to by simple searches, and have always found the information. The result? I’m not ever in need of posting. (Although I did post some pictures in the bread thread)

Thank y’all for all the information and enthusiasm available here. I’m gonna just slip back into the background now and have a beer...

The beer in the picture is actually the last of the first batch! It accidentally turned out to be incredibly good. (Not just my opinion) everything went wrong; scorched a bit of extract, storm kept blowing out the burner flame, and almost turned my outdoor canopy upside down, lol.
Brew#2, another IPA, is about 3/4 consumed, not as good as #1, but okay. Brews#3&4 another IPA and a Porter are conditioning, and brews #5&6, a Steam and a Tennessee Red Ale, are still fermenting...
FA90B401-DAF2-4028-8B1F-9CBEC459A240.jpeg

The beer in the picture is actually the last of the first batch! It accidentally turned out to be incredibly good. (Not just my opinion) everything went wrong; scorched a bit of extract, storm kept blowing out the burner flame, and almost turned my outdoor canopy upside down, lol.

I always enjoy these stories.
On my first brew, I did everything wrong that is possible to be wrong.
It actually turned out very good !

Welcome. When I started, I didn’t know any home brewers. Lots of good info here.
Cheers

Back