• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Maryland Thinking of selling Electric Single Vessel Brewery

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

desertrat2468

Reaction score
So I've been thinking of selling my electric brewery due to life factors (more kid, job, etc…). Asking ~$1,000. Let me know what you think.

This is a great system for those with limited space, similar process as the Braumeister 20L (different physical arrangement). For those unfamiliar with the Braumeister, it pumps wort up through the mash, which effectively eliminates channeling (hot spots/cold spots) as well as compacted/stuck mashes.

Everything collapses down to fit in the kettle (excepting the control box). I think a couple features make this a super easy setup- integrated wort chiller, PID temp control + manual PWM control. The PID controller allows for +/-1 degree control, making step mashing & hitting your temps basically brainless.
Again, asking $1,000 for it- Braumeister runs at $1,800ish from what I understand. Shipping will be figured out based on where you live, but UPS isn’t too bad these days.

Basic features/stats:
240V/30A circuit required
240V powered, generator 4-prong twist lock plug-in
Sestos PID controller
RTD temperature sensor (more accurate than thermocouples)
4500W ULWD heating element
240V March pump
Stainless 10 gallon brew pot
Permanent wort chiller installed in kettle
Capable of whirlpooling via pump recirculation

Here’s a couple photos of the control box & kettle. The vessel you can see in the Youtube video below, in which I show one brewing run:

[ame]http://youtu.be/DEkF1gC2vz8[/ame]

Brewery1.jpg

Brewery2.jpg

Brewery3.jpg

Brewery4.jpg

Brewery5.jpg

Back