Things that sound dirty but aren't

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Where I grew up there is a lot of natural gas. Anyway there is a company in town called "Easy lay pipe handling".

one from drilling and installing large water mains horizontally that need to be connected
' Butt fusion '

enjoy

George Dickel

George-Dickel-No.12-lg.jpg

Outside of Dayton,Ohio is a suburb named Beavercreek, which has a shopping center - Beaver Vu. As if that wasn't good enough, some fine entrepreneurial physician opened "Beaver Vu OB/GYN". True Story.

[ame]http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&client=firefox-a&ie=UTF8&q=gynecologist&fb=1&gl=us&view=text&ei=UFbnS8rhFca88gaO1vDxAw&ved=0CCEQtQMwAA&sll=39.724963,-84.05718&sspn=0.007814,0.018443&split=1&rq=1&ev=zo&cd=1&radius=0.49&hq=gynecologist&hnear=&ll=39.724922,-84.057201&spn=0.007814,0.018443&z=17[/ame]

At work we repair/weld the metal frames used by CAT employees to truck heavy parts around.

When theres a new guy who makes a mistake its not uncommon for us to say:

"You gonna beat that?"
"Quit talking and start beating"
Well guys, lets start beating out"

I could probably go on, but you get the point. It usually takes a few days for a newcomer to catch on that we're ****ing with him

Not dirty, but I used to work for HIT Co. Oddly enough their main product was carbon-carbon brake disks.

Engorge
Driblets
"Cunning Linguist"

Phalloidin (a fungal toxin)
Arsole (an arsenic-containing heterocycle like a furan)
Spermidine (an amine)
Clitoriacetal (from Clitoria macrophylla)
Clitorin (a glycosylated flavonoid)

"Sucking The Head." When eating crawfish some will suck the juice out of the head of the crawfish, just saying.

"Inserting The Nozzle" When pumping gas.

"Pumping Gas" Might be dirty at a gay bar?

Back