They're Teasing Me

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NathPowe

Reaction score
Every morning and afternoon as I ride the train to and from work, I pass a Pepsi warehouse. There have been a couple dozen cornies just sitting outside on pallets for months now. They haven't been moved, and certainly not used for anything during that time. It's a tease and I think they should give them to me.

I think we can all agree those cornies would be happier cradling and serving some delicious nectar.

That's it really, nothing constructive to contribute - but after a few months I just couldn't hold it in anymore...

I agree, if they are not being used anymore for sodas, (ask first of course) pack up a truck, keep what you think you will need for your self, and R&R the rest and put them up for sale. Break a deal with the local HBS, if they are free to start with. What does a set of seals cost anyway?
I'll stop now.

Fair enough. There's a stop right there, so maybe I'll hop out next time I go by and inquire within.

Edit to say that I'm actually surprised the LHBS hasn't gotten their hands on them as they're only a mile down the road.

Back