The World's Greatest Health Food!!! J/K

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bratrules

Reaction score
IMG_20111015_123045.jpg

Man i love these jalapeno poppers i must have had around 20 of them!! And washed them down with some homebrew.

I love me some ABTs. Haven't made them in a long time for some reason though. What did you have in them?

I just had them as a snack they were stuffed with smoked sausage and cream and Cheddar cheese. and i wash them down with a kolsch that a brew 2 months ago. damn was it good!!

We did those all summer with sharp cheese,fresh local bacon,mesquite on the coals. Some more hot pepper chopped in the cheese as well. Couldn't make enough of'em! Gotta get a decent day to pit bbq a sirloin roast for bbq fajitas my son & I came up with.

But what a way to go! I like stuffing those Portorican sweet peppers that look like dark green hot ones. I forget the name. But mix up some pork & beef like for a meat loaf. Mix in some shredded cheese,stuff'em with it,wrap with bacon,& put'em in the pit. Maybe even in an open pan with sauce,like Jack's ribs. That was a good one. Then maybe even throw in some spaghetti pasta to serve it over,sauce & all.

Latest posts

Back