The Walking dead

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Could it have been the cabin Daryl and Beth burned? Everyone's headed to Terminus, maybe they're all closer than we think. I haven't been able to figure out a timeline for these episodes.

Too much smoke in my opinion, but that may be the case and the writers just weren't nitpicking on the amount of smoke.

10012524_10203350611863719_1761659573_n.jpg

Anyone else think that lady at Terminus is bad news?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Home Brew mobile app

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1395627212.501330.jpg
Sanctuary the home base of Negan and the Saviors looks a bit like terminus. How can the group walk straight in to the place unchecked and this place be safe?

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

They stepped it up a notch this week. Can't wait till next weeks finale!

I was thinking something was wrong when the gates were all unlocked. It is going to get crazy in there!

They stepped it up a notch this week. Can't wait till next weeks finale!

I was thinking something was wrong when the gates were all unlocked. It is going to get crazy in there!

I totally agree...they are working to keep walkers out, and the gates are unlocked..

Did they have scouts watching them come in? Did they want them to walk in "welcome to my web, said the spider to the fly"

That lady was too nice....to welcoming...she was the public relations face to set em at ease, to lower their guard.

Cannibals? Slave labor? Terminus is not in the comic...but.cannibals are....(of course they ate dales leg, and dale is already dead) they are too far from d.c. for it to be Negan...

Slave labor, or meat warehouse....who knows, but no walkers at the gates....unlocked...they ain't afraid of nothing.

I too wondered about unlocked gates. You know there has to be more conflict and mystery, or why watch? Certainly there will be conflict when Daryl's group meets Rick.
I also thought that the reunions and rescues were to counter last weeks episode.

Yea kind of have to agree with the cannibal vibe. No guards, no people but the lady. How many places will there be no guards at?

too perfect of a place is right....and the reason we arfe all skeptical is because....utopias never are utopias.

From the matrix
"The earlier matrix was a utopia, everything was perfect, and because of that humans began rejecting it" (or something like that.)

So we all know...it looks too good to be true.

Terminus, has an eerie name and connotation.

Im guessing she's poisoning the people who arrive with their first meal and "saving" them in that way. Where are the rest of the people?

Let's say they are cannibals at Terminus(that's my feeling). Who wants to bet the first person to get eaten once the whole gang arrives is Judith? To cannibals it would be like lamb, veal, or any of the other tasty baby animals.

Was there a time when she was less hot...?

Yeah, she was always cute, but its like she lost some baby fat or something. Maybe she is acting tougher and less naive.

For me, it hit me 2 episodes ago, when she and the black chick were killing the zombies with parking signs.

She gave her stupid speech about being able to ask them to risk their lives, because she knew what they were risking them for.......

Stupid speech, but she looked HOT with her blood spattered face, and she has ever since.

I see bad things coming for Beth. My prediction is that Daryl's group is going to find her and she is going to get "claimed" by one of the other members. They put too much emphasis on that last night. It's going to rear it's head again in a very bad way.

Yeah, she was always cute, but its like she lost some baby fat or something. Maybe she is acting tougher and less naive.

For me, it hit me 2 episodes ago, when she and the black chick were killing the zombies with parking signs.

She gave her stupid speech about being able to ask them to risk their lives, because she knew what they were risking them for.......

Stupid speech, but she looked HOT with her blood spattered face, and she has ever since.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1395679721.041747.jpgImageUploadedByHome Brew1395679735.841258.jpg
Definitely not hard on the eyes

Can we all agree that this season has sucked besides the last two episodes? Be honest you know it has.

I could see where the yeast feeding on brains, mutate and turn the human race into zombies first through infected craftbrews, and then spreading the yeast through bites.

Eventually becoming dormant and airborne like wild beasts...we are doomed I tell ya....doomed...hmmm maybe that's what happened on walking dead to infect everyone....wild zombie yeast.

They just need a super soaker full of monistate and they are good to go!

OF COURSE Maggie & Glenn would find each other.

this is a story that began with a man waking up from a coma, learns his wife and kid have left town with 1000s of other people, then FINDS his family among the first group of people he encounters

Back