The update

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nik77

Reaction score
Right time for the update well the first batch was a bad one somehow something went wrong so it was a throw away. But good news second brew a velvet stout was spot on I'm drinking it and all I can say is its great. I'm currently brewing a copper bitter and once that's barrelled I'm starting my christmas ale so its got plenty of time to mature.rhen its a pear cider and then a shopping trick for some more kits and bottles and crates to store the final product. So its a lesson learned with first brew and lessons still being learned from here on. And a thanks to all that helped with advice and incurragment.

nik77 said:
Right time for the update well the first batch was a bad one somehow something went wrong so it was a throw away. But good news second brew a velvet stout was spot on I'm drinking it and all I can say is its great. I'm currently brewing a copper bitter and once that's barrelled I'm starting my christmas ale so its got plenty of time to mature.rhen its a pear cider and then a shopping trick for some more kits and bottles and crates to store the final product. So its a lesson learned with first brew and lessons still being learned from here on. And a thanks to all that helped with advice and incurragment.

Sorry for bad spelling four pints of stout and using iPhone to write message all not a good combination

Some contaminated the batch not sure if something got in the barrel or something was already in the fermenter but I now double clean and am double careful when bottling/ barreling

Latest posts

Back