The time has come

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jdanderson1449

Reaction score
Hey folks. I've been trolling and posting for a couple of months now and haven't gotten around to properly introducing myself. I'm Jeff. I brew with three buddies every couple of weeks.

Currently, we're brewing extract kits with specialty grains but I long for something a little bigger.

I'm the researcher of the group (currently a physics student so it makes sense) and spend hours looking for information related to every aspect of the process.

I also spend a lot of time experimenting on my own between our group brews. Currently I have a mead bubbling away along with plans for a cider here in the next day or so.

You all have been very helpful and I want to send a big thank you for that.

We're anticipating moving to all grain brewing probably as soon as spring hits. That gives us time to round up equipment and develop our first real recipe (or at least locate one that we can all agree on.)

Thanks again for all the help and inspiration along with a great forum for learning about the craft.

Welcome to the madness !

Sounds like you guys are on your way. I am just getting started as well. Therefore I here ya on the reading and research.....

The people on here are very helpful and supportive.

Great place to come to for help / advice.

Back