The search thing is not working for me

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mikescooling

Reaction score
I typed in "Dry hopping", and I get nothing. Then I try the word "keg" still no results, then "hops" nada,,, any idea why? Can you use the general search function at the top of the page?

I have the same problem but only sometimes. Weird. I would be interested in hearing what people say

Do an advanced search, and make sure "Relevancy" is selected. It should help with your search on HBT.

Search.PNG

Right next to the search field is the word search. In between those two things is a drop down arrow.

Use the drop down arrow to find the Google Search function on the site. It uses the amazing power of google-fu to perform searches within this forum.

There are always alternate ways to do a search. Do a Google search using site:homebrewtalk.com dry hopping

I found this thread because I was trying to figure ou why. I click on "Thread Tools" get the drop down menu, select "Advanced Search" and it just brings up a page with a simple search slip - no options.

I'm running Firefox 25.0 on OSX 10.6. I seem to recall that it's worked for me in the past, and other forums I frequent that use vBulletin are working correctly.

Back