the other other other football league

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Works for me. I'm glad I'm in the middle I hate having first or last in a snake draft. So I say the order is fine.

I know right jesus even though im a huge hawks fan and their D will be the best this year......never would look at them that high in the draft.....But it gives me a great chuckle'

When I did finally go back and look at the draft I found that for some reason none of my preset picks were saved, so it auto drafted for me which kinda screwed me.

Bah that sucks, ive had that happen before makes me feel great that i wasted all that time haha.

I wish I could have watched the draft to see how I ended up with what I did with the 6th pick lol.. oh well.. there's a chance I'll have some upsets. I think Reggie Wayne will surprise the projections

I'm guessing Wilson as my QB... but I had more than 6 RBs and WRs and other QBs above him in my preset list, so he shouldn't have been my first pick.. unless I just misunderstood how the preset list works for NFL.com.

scratch that.. Charles would have been my first pick I'm sure. I think I just did a really crappy job of setting up the preset list to draft...

ahh yea was gonna say with Seahawks D going 5th you should have been set on you players.

even more a reason I wish I could have seen how that happened lol and I still ended up with a last place projection..

lol oh well.. like I said I think Reggie is drastically under rated. He's a HOF WR with Tom Brady throwing the ball.. guy will get some points. Only regret I have there is the difficulty of wanting Wayne to rack up serious points while still hoping the Pats lose every game lol.

Every year there are a handful of guys that are undrafted and become your best players due to injuries. Just keep an eye on the waiver wire, and play week by week, and you should be able to still have a good season. You just have to make it to sixth place to make playoffs. The computer rated my draft to put me in seventh place overall so I have to do some work too!

That's exactly what i plan on doing, its going to be a little difficult in October and November as i will be in Malaysia for work but ill manage. On a separate note i don't know if anyone in the group would be interested in doing a fantasy hockey league.

LOL. MY FIL is a Seattle fan, you should have seen and heard us during the super bowl, its a good thing there was plenty of beer in the kegerator!

FIL.. lol try SWMBO making the split household... my wife refuses to convert. she's a "die hard" bills fan that never even had so much as a bills hat until we got married, and was shocked when I told her about her Offensive coach's reduction to a 6 game suspension for his assault allegation.. cause she didn't even know anything about it in the first place. ugh.

No hockey for me, but I liked the idea of a baseball league next season. I agree that the payout should be more than a single bomber for how involved baseball is compared to football.

Im putting CJ Anderson on the block if anyone needs a RB hit me up with offers

I'm asking out if the kindness of y'all hearts. I dropped CJ on accident and would love it if you guys could not pick him up.........if you could be so kind.

@Punity, you don't have to ask out of the kindness of our hearts, Nobody wants him, not even the Broncos!!!

Haha. I'm curious to see how this plays out. How cutthroat we can be when beer is on the line.

I know haha. But felt like a ******* when I dropped a starter rb for a so so TE not enough coffee when I was making that move. I won't be terribly distressed if someone does get him it's fantasy I don't blame people for the moves they make.

We all laughed at beersnob16 taking Seattle fifth and he is in third, tied with the winning record. Wow. Well done, I kind of feel like I got hustled at the pool hall.

Haha it still doesnt excuse a Defense 5th overall....unless he wins then he is a god

yep finally home and getting into the swing of taking care of the baby.. lol I think the war zone might have been easier.

Ugh. So many teams at 7-5, so few playoff spots. I feel like I work for espn trying to do the math to figure if I'm eliminated. I think everyone needs to lose.

Latest posts

Back