The Juggler

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Masterjuggler

Reaction score
I have never brewed anything before, and I'm a complete newbie at all of this.

My main reason for joining is because I have some questions regarding making root beer. I can't live without root beer, and constantly buying the store bought stuff is getting old, and is pretty unhealthy.

This forum looks like it has a pretty good community, so I hope I'll have a good time learning to brew soda, and maybe some other things in the future!

Welcome, and glad u joined. I have fun reading about other peoples success and failures. Helps me to learn that I am no the only one who screws it up once in a while. LOL. Definitely a great source of knowledge and entertainment on here. Happy Brewing!

Welcome Juggler!

Making your sown soda is kind of fun and not hard to do at all. You can save a few dollars, but of course making it healthy is going to be the trick. You still need sugar, but at least you can regulate how much you put in. You'll have to determine what tastes best to you (Lots of people I know prefer it a little less sweet, but more flavorful)

Back