The insult game

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CreamyGoodness

Reaction score
Here's the game. Post your best insult, either one you made up or heard elsewhere. The catch is that it has to make little or no sense. Under no circumstances are these insults to be hurled at one another for any reason other than comedy, and if this gets heated I will slap everyone involved iwth a salmon. I'll do it.

Some examples of my favorites:

F**k a fruit basket!
Stick a waffle in your oriface!
You're like a yard sale... you got one of everything but none of them match

and

If my dog looked like you I'd slap my mother

Enjoy folks. :ban::ban:

Why don't you go outside and play a nice game of hide and go f*ck yourself?

Edit: Side note - why are we always censoring ourselves on this forum, doesn't it clearly state NSFW?

You're half the man that cheezy is.

Oh wait, that wasn't personal, was it? ;)

Okay, cheezy is double the man you are. :p

Did your parents have any kids without brain damage?
You're a walking case for abortion.
ESAD
FOAD
Your father was a hamster and your mother smelled of elderberries.
If you had another living brain cell it would be lonely.
You can't afford to give anyone a piece of your mind.
Go play hop-scotch in a mine field.

My personal favorite:

Old bartender from Boondock Saints

"Why don't you make like a tree and...get the f*ck outta here!"

i fart in your general direction! your mother was a hamster, and your father smelt of elderberries!

Hopefully this won't derail this thread into yo Mama jokes, but one oft favorites is "Your mama so fat she fell in love and broke it."

I want to look him straight in the eye and I want to tell him what a cheap, lying, no-good, rotten, four-flushing, low-life, snake-licking, dirt-eating, inbred, overstuffed, ignorant, blood-sucking, dog-kissing, brainless, dickless, hopeless, heartless, fat-ass, bug-eyed, stiff-legged, spotty-lipped, worm-headed sack of monkey s**t he is! Hallelujah! Holy s**t! Where's the Tylenol?

I got pissed off at someone for cutting me off and screamed in the car "Go on and cut me off with your illegal ass window tint" a few weeks (or months I forget) the same illegal ass window tint phrase was used by Lana Kane

Your family tree must be a cactus because everybody on it is a prick!

Your face looks like it caught fire and someone put it out with a shovel.

That's dumber than a screen door on a battleship.

Shut that c***'s mouth before I come over there and f*** start her head.

"She's uglier than homemade sin."

"He's so dumb he couldn't pour piss out of a boot if the instructions were printed on the heel."

You're so stupid, you couldn't find your own ass in the dark with 3 hands & a flashlight.

Here's the version of the line above I heard while living in Tennessee:

"He's so lost he couldn't find his a$$hole with a map, a compass, and two Indian guides!"

Other favorite from Tennessee: "I wouldn't piss up his a$$ if his guts was on fahr!"

For a rather homely (or very scary looking) girl:

"I wouldn't f*ck you with his d*ck!"

Insults by proxy

"You go tell that moose ******..."
"You go tell that ass spelunker..."
"You tell that fart sniffer..."

Latest posts

Back