The Furry Sanity Test

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Schol-R-LEA

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Since the subject of Furries was brought up in the 'What are you drinking' thread, I thought I'd annoy people with something I've done a few times elsewhere with... ahem... interesting results. The test is simple: just post your immediate reaction to the following words:

Doug Winger

This should gauge just how Furry, and how crazy, you actually are!

Since the subject of Furries was brought up in the 'What are you drinking' thread, I thought I'd annoy people with something I've done a few times elsewhere with... ahem... interesting results. The test is simple: just post your immediate reaction to the following words:

Doug Winger

My immediate reaction:
"Who?"
Regards, GF.

Doug Winger

My first thought was "Better Google That".

While googling my thought was "What was Jeff Winger's Dad's name?".

Hmmn, well, so far, no one here (except me) seems to be crazy in that particular way. Or if they are, they haven't admitted it.

Of course, that doesn't mean they aren't nuts in some other way, but what can you do?

Back