The End is Near !!!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WesleyD123

Reaction score
Its the end of the world. You get to have one last meal and drink one last six pack with one last person. The kicker is your going to have some end of the world hot sex with this person after your meal and sixer are gone. Choose wisely my friends. Please explain your decisions beacause this thread would be boring if you didnt! lol Also homebrew sixers are allowed but you must include of an image of it freshly pored only because everyone on this website loves see that. Argumentation of one anothers answers is encouraged.

Sample
I"m going with a Whataburger patty melt combo(added grilled Jalapenos and onions of course) and a sixer of Sierra Nevada Torpedo IPA. My cohost? Who other than Instagram model Lindsey Pelas. If you dont know her its worth a google. I am going to have two of my IPAs before we eat and lets all agree that the patty melt kicks ass after a couple of beers. Lindsey being Lindsey will will order a kids meal, probably something chicken based and she will pick at it and finish half a beer. I will finish both. Sex will be sub par beacuse I ate and drank to much. Typical Wesley, oh well there are still some beers left and I saw Lindsey's boobs!

Meal: Street Tacos
Beer: Odd13 Codename: Superfan
CoHost: Laci Kay Sommers and Abigail Ratchford (because its my end of the world and I want it this way)

Meal:
Appetizer -- bacon wrapped shrimp, grilled. Why? My favorite food wrapped abound my third favorite food
Salad-- none. Because the world's ending man, why are you wasting time with salad.
Soup -- lobster bisque
Main course: grilled lamb chops, rare. My second favorite food and if I'm going down I'm taking a cute, fuzzy little animal with me.
Desert: My grandmother's pecan pie. And Pappy Van Winkle 23 year, neat.

Eaten outside to watch the sun set and the stars come out over the hills of east Tennessee one last time.

Beer: Blackberry Farm Classic Saison. Because it's currently my favorite beer with food. And they only come in 750 ml bottles so if I can only have a 6 pack, I'm getting my money's worth.

Person: My wife, the only person I ever want to have sex with. ... And she doesn't drink beer so I get it all to myself.

Latest posts

Back