The "Dear" , "Sincerely" thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dear CNN,

No decision yet from the grand jury in Ferguson. We got that....

Any chance we could move on?

Sincerely,

News junkies everywhere

Glad I don't pay for TV anymore

Snowed in NY! Now it is going to melt and cause flooding .

Dear Eight People Who Grabbed My Cell Number Off Caller ID and Called Me This Morning,

I know I've had my work phone forwarded to my personal cellphone for the last 10 months. Work has been busy and we have been short staffed.

I am recovering from major burnout. I am on my first family vacation in 4 years. My desk phone says "I am on vacation." My email says "I am on vacation."

What I am trying to tell you is "I AM ON VACATION."

Unless someone died, I am not picking up the phone or returning your call until December.

Sincerely,

I Also Have Caller ID

Dear Self,

Please don't kill everyone. It is your fault after all, that you turned off the autosave function on AutoCAD. You had no idea some guy from sales would stretch out enough to hit the power button on your computers surge protector, causing the program to shut down and lose the new design you worked all day on. You made sketches anyway right? It shouldn't take long to redraw. Right?

Sincerely,
Pleading Conscience

Dear Birthday,

Why the hell am I stuck with a crap ton of homework today?

Sincerely,
Been writing papers since 8am and still have one to go... Happy Birthday?

Dear DMV,

Thank you for reminding me to pay $68 to renew my license today.

Sincerely,
Nothing better than waiting in line and paying the gubermint on my B-day.

Dear Beer,

F this paper. I'm gonna drink you now.

Sincerely,
Want to get a buzz, finish my paper, then go get a new license...

P.S., maybe I should reconsider the order above...

Dear Pleading Conscience,

I know that feel, bro. I had one huge project that was so convoluted that it was a crapshoot whether or not I could even get the file to open on most days.

Sincerely,
Recovering CAD-Monkey

Dear Been writing papers since 8am and still have one to go... Happy Birthday?

If it helps, at midnight on my 21st birthday, I was in my living room writing a paper too.

Sincerely,
I probably wouldn't have gone out anyway, but it makes a great sob story.

Dear people that decided to give the Ferguson verdict at 8:00 p.m.,

What were you thinking? Should have done this at 6:00 a.m.

Sincerely,
You weren't thinking

Dear Birthday,

Why the hell am I stuck with a crap ton of homework today?

Sincerely,
Been writing papers since 8am and still have one to go... Happy Birthday?

Dear DMV,

Thank you for reminding me to pay $68 to renew my license today.

Sincerely,
Nothing better than waiting in line and paying the gubermint on my B-day.

Dear Beer,

F this paper. I'm gonna drink you now.

Sincerely,
Want to get a buzz, finish my paper, then go get a new license...

P.S., maybe I should reconsider the order above...

I hope that is the price to renew the license for your vehicle and your not drivers license! If it $68 for a vehicle you have it great, my wife's truck was $400+ last month for a 6 year old vehicle. If it is your drivers license you are getting screwed....$26 here and good for 5 years.

Speaking of bad decisions. ... a guy showed up to court a while back on dui charges.... drunk. :drunk: Got through court but court officers thought he was a little bit off so they followed him outside and guess what happened next. .... that's right, $#!t for brains got in a vehicle and tried to drive away! :smack:
City police department and sheriff's office are in the same building complex so he didn't get far.

Dear people that decided to give the Ferguson verdict at 8:00 p.m.,

What were you thinking? Should have done this at 6:00 a.m.

Sincerely,
You weren't thinking

Obama.:smack: do u think anyone is listening to you, shut your face hole please you had no part in this decision, prosecution etc, and your words didn't help those business owners protect their property and are falling on protesters deaf ears.
Jury leader dude :smack: uhhduuhhhh! 4 or 5 am would have been better and would have been smart to not announce that you were making an announcement, dumb a$h!
Ferguson police department :smack: should have released every bit of info you had as you found it and everyone wouldn't be so worked up right now.

Dear lying losers,
All of those that lied and got this crappie started should be publicly humiliated and then charged with giving false information to officer, inciting a riot or 10 and anything else that they can come up with!
Sincerely,
So tired of people who don't get their way setting the world on fire damaging the lives of innocent people.

obama.:smack: Do u think anyone is listening to you, shut your face hole please you had no part in this decision, prosecution etc, and your words didn't help those business owners protect their property and are falling on protesters deaf ears.
Jury leader dude :smack: Uhhduuhhhh! 4 or 5 am would have been better and would have been smart to not announce that you were making an announcement, dumb a$h!
Ferguson police department :smack: Should have released every bit of info you had as you found it and everyone wouldn't be so worked up right now.

Dear lying losers,
all of those that lied and got this crappie started should be publicly humiliated and then charged with giving false information to officer, inciting a riot or 10 and anything else that they can come up with!
Sincerely,
so tired of people who don't get their way setting the world on fire damaging the lives of innocent people.

here here

here here

I know I know... really sad to see the same thing happen time after time and the only people effected by this type of thing are business owners and the families of those committing the crimes. If obama really wanted those that were going to riot to listen he should have been there where they could hear him.

Was that a here hear! Or more of a now now.... shhhh?

Alright I'll stfu now. Don't want to piss everyone off.... again!

I know I know... really sad to see the same thing happen time after time and the only people effected by this type of thing are business owners and the families of those committing the crimes. If obama really wanted those that were going to riot to listen he should have been there where they could hear him.

Was that a here hear! Or more of a now now.... shhhh?

Alright I'll stfu now. Don't want to piss everyone off.... again!

It was a hear hear. They are hurting more than their own families. There's a whole lot more to it than what meets the eye but it needs to seriously be tamped down and soon.

Dear Mother Nature,
Why did you decide to choose the heaviest travel day (when my kids are on the road), to sit on my face and have a snowgasm?
Sincerely
Worried Daddy with questionable snowblower

Dear worried,
At least you can start yours. And thank Mrs Nature its not snowing here.
Sincerely,
Couldn't yank it if I tried.

Dear violence,
You have never solved anything!
Sincerely,
This girl that thinks violence and riots in the name of anger solves nothing.

Dear You,

Although you are right, you are also partially wrong (kind of). It sure solved that guy from ever hitting me with an aluminum bat handle again.

Sincerely,
I Have 12 Teeth

P.S.- Don't get hit with a bat. It's just bad policy.

Dear Ferguson rioters,
You realize the people you hurt with the riot were not necessarily the ones that pissed you off, but instead were your neighbors, friends, etc. What the hell is the point of rioting? You all were just being a bunch of opportunists. That is not the way to get your point across.
Sincerely,
Someone who respects his fellow man

Dear You,

Although you are right, you are also partially wrong (kind of). It sure solved that guy from ever hitting me with an aluminum bat handle again.

Sincerely,
I Have 12 Teeth

P.S.- Don't get hit with a bat. It's just bad policy.

Dear BK,

I had a dream last night that I drove by your house. You were outside in a lawn chair drinking beer and throwing rocks at cars.

Sincerely,
Get Out of My Life

Dear Shawn Spencer, (see what I did there?)

I'll put some beers in the fridge.

Sincerely,
Gus

16h681f.png

Dear tailgaters,

I'm going 5 over, your on my ass, there's a red light ahead. I'm gonna slow down for it.

Come on. ... Dang.

Dear Conservative that is tired of my country being fvcked up

please tell your people to QUIT FVCKING IT UP!!!

sincerely, a REAL AMERICAN

Dear she who must be obnoxious,
Why are you making me watch this stupid parade?
So if I sit here quietly you will zip it during football right?
Never thought I would be so upset about all my fermenters being full. I'm sure the feeling will pass.
Sincerely hating parade wishing I could brew.

Dear In-Laws,

I have to sit through your stupid game later of teams you don't even like that will inevitably do better than your stupid team that's not even playing today, so you'll sit through mine. Spurs v Partizan Belgrade at 3pm.

Sincerely,
Shut up and deal with it.

Dear Keurig,

Explain to me the concept behind a one cup coffee maker. The only time I would want to drink one cup of coffee is if it's a 30oz cup of coffee. Even when it comes to espresso, I don't stop at one cup.

Sincerely,
Coffee Drinker

Dear Keurig,

Explain to me the concept behind a one cup coffee maker. The only time I would want to drink one cup of coffee is if it's a 30oz cup of coffee. Even when it comes to espresso, I don't stop at one cup.

Sincerely,
Coffee Drinker

Dear Coffee Drinker,

You are not the only person in this camp. I feel your pain.

Sincerely,
Bunn Coffee Maker User

Dear Keurig,

Sincerely,
Coffee Drinker

My stanley thermos is single serving (32oz) I get it.

Dear Chevrolet,
Please explain to me why one of your cars, that was assembled in Canada, no less, refuses to start when it gets below twenty degrees.

Sincerely,
Frozen Fingers in Minnesota

Back