The Birthday Cake My Wife Made for Me

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CGish

Eternal Tinkerer
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Had a birthday recently. The party was on Sunday evening. I got kicked out of the kitchen on Saturday afternoon while my wife made the cake, then forbidden to look in the outside refrigerator where it was stored. This is what she created. The cake and homemade ice cream were the final part of a brisket, potatoes, rice, homemade rolls, fruit and vegetables meal. Now you all know why I am not a skinny person! :)

IMG_20150329_175234721[1].jpg

IMG_20150329_175247018[1].jpg

Awesome cake! Please tell me there's a picture of you picking it up with your hands and taking a big ol' bite, burger style.

Awesome cake! Please tell me there's a picture of you picking it up with your hands and taking a big ol' bite, burger style.

Sorry - cake was way too big for that! Would have made a great picture though. We had 13 people around our table and only ate about a third of the cake. A good portion had to go in the freezer.

That is truly an AWESOME cake! Your wife apparently knows her way around cakes of awesomeness. You should show her all the responses to this thread. You know, you're going to have to do something equally cool & awesome for her B-Day.
BTW, happy belated B-Day!
Regards, GF.

Back