Thank you

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Noe

Reaction score
This weekend I went to an auction to help raise money for my Aunt. She has had cancer for a while and has almost beat it. I hope. Anyways I donated two of my wines and some small other things to be put into a silent auction for people to bid on. It raised $56! I was stunned. I couldn't believe that it had went for that much.

So I just want to say thank you to everyone here that has contributed to my knowledge and helped me along the way. It was by far the proudest moment of my winemaking career. So once again, thank you all for being such a great, informative, and helpful community. I hope that I can be as helpful on here as everyone else is.

I'm sorry to hear that about your aunt. May the best of luck fall upon her.

I fear this thread will start a "you can't sell homebrew" argument though.

I figured a raffle would be legal. If they sold tickets and just gave away my basket with others I didn't think it was selling.

Edit: Okay, apparently silent auction and raffle are two different things. I always assumed they were. I guess that's what happens when you assume though.

Back