Thank You HBT Members

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kagythings

Reaction score
I just wanted to say thank you to all of you that post on the forum. I have been reading posts for quite a while and have learned a lot of good information. I post on occasion but mostly just lurk, read and absorb as much as I can. I went all in about a year ago with kettles and a fairly proper set up for all grain brewing and have had some great results. I love the process from start to finish and then it's nice to enjoy the fruits of your labor in the end.

Yesterday was my American IPA brew day and found the recipe here on HBT posted by enohcs. It was the first time I did a yeast starter so I've now added that to the brew day list of things to do. I hope the results are great since I keep reading that a yeast starter and temperature control are very important for good beer given that the rest of the process is done properly. I just wanted to say thank you all for the tips, advice, examples, recipe's and amusement. I have introduced a few friends to home brewing and they are getting hooked so I'm sharing the knowledge that I have learned from all of you, trying to pay if forward.
:mug:

Back