Test

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Griffter99

Reaction score
Please can one you kind people simply respond to this thread to prove to me that they are showing on the fora?! My last 4 posts have gone unanswered and possibly unseen!

Many thanks fellow brewers

Thanks mate appreciate it! My previous posts must just have been really boring!! Ha

I've seen mention of pressure barrels before. People smarter than me have mentioned that they are sometimes used in Europe, but seldom in America. I've never seen one - not exactly sure what it is.

I'd say this comes down to no one knowing what the heck a pressure barrel is or how to help. If you can see your posts then your posts are showing for other members. I see that instead of bumping your thread you continue to post but no matter how many times you post, I'm not certain people will follow what you're asking.

My recommendation is to provide an image of what a pressure barrel is to at least help others try to help you. I would also consider asking someone who has sold you either the pressure barrel or who sells you your home brew supplies. If I wasn't getting answers here in a reasonable amount of time then I would be going to the source.

Can you return to any one of your threads and provide that info? Then maybe ask a moderator to remove the other threads that are duplicative in nature.

Back