Technical/Science Oriented Podcasts?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VikeMan

It ain't all burritos and strippers, my friend.
Reaction score
It's been years since I've really paid attention to what's going on in the brewing podcast world. Anyone know of any good ones that focus on the science and technical aspects of home brewing (or brewing in general)? TIA.

Experimental brewing is a good all around podcast. Not super technical, but a very enjoyable all around listening experience

Brulosophy deals with experimentation and talks about different techniques of the brewing world.

Not to belittle brulosophy on purpose but I would never recommend them for science and technology.

I listen to plenty of brewing podcasts but they are nearly all homebrew or BJCP based so no proper science or technology is covered. If you genuinely want to learn the science then there are several reputable scientific brewing books out there.

Not really a podcast, but Sui Generis brewing you tube and web site is top notch - makes me want to spend $1,000 on lab equipment to save $100 of buying yeast...

Back