Tap Labels (not a handle)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nealperkins

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I have some plain black tap handles that I want to leave like that which come out of a wall. I would like to label the beers BELOW the tap handles with either a stick on sort of deal...or, I once saw a kinda cool label that hung from a small chain.

I cannot locate the latter device anymore. Would you know a source?

Thanks

I've seen these cool brass ones on etsy

http://www.etsy.com/au/shop/BrewForge

seems like they'd be easy enough to make with some blanks and a decent set of die

brass_beer_tag.jpg

I bought some dry erase labels to label my jockey box taps. The ones I bought have non-permanent glue so they peel off easily and leave no residue.

s0453964_sc7

you can get them at Staples for cheap.

I have some plain black tap handles that I want to leave like that which come out of a wall. I would like to label the beers BELOW the tap handles with either a stick on sort of deal...or, I once saw a kinda cool label that hung from a small chain.

I cannot locate the latter device anymore. Would you know a source?

Thanks
I realize that this is a really old thread, but it seems like a good post to add onto.
I'm in the same situation, wanting /needing to leave the plain black handles as-is. In my case, I don't have much clearance above.
So, the pictures pretty much say it all. I used the old bottle cap magnet idea like for magnet boards, and they fit perfectly on the Perlick taps.
(And , yes that's Biermuncher's Centennial Blonde)
20181001_224450.jpeg
20181001_224426.jpeg
20181001_224400.jpeg

Back