Tap-A-Draft Epic Failure!!!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shooter

Almaigan Brewing Co.
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I suppose either the pressure limiter failed or, possibly, the bottle was just old. Who knows and does it really matter? I had just inserted a CO2 cart. Thankfully, I guess, I had placed the system in the refrigerator before all hell broke loose. I was enjoying a podcast through the headphones...

WHAT'S THAT?!?! What's that?!?!?

Sounds like an explosion in my kitchen. How did these refrigerator magnets get blasted onto the floor. This is worse than the time the tap opened up on its own and started spewing forth beer. Oh, this is MUCH worse.

This wasn't beer, this was a wine kit. WAS is the operative word here. A very drinkable, semi sweet white. It exists now in all the nooks and crannys in my refrigerator I can't reach and can't manage to clean. In the process of cleaning, I removed one of the shelves and handed it to my wife and asked if she could clean it off. Thirty seconds later, CRASH!!!! I no longer have a glass shelf, but I do have a fine collection of glass shards. Surely with some effort and an excessive amount of glue SOMEONE can assemble this mess back into a shelf.

Sometimes you just have to laugh…it keeps you from going insane!

img_1271-65292.jpg

img_1272-65293.jpg

img_1273-65294.jpg

Latest posts

Back