Tall tap handles on fridge...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheMan

Reaction score
Ill keep this short and simple...

This is my problem. Tall tap handles won't go all the way back, their top hits the fridge before the faucet is shut off.

Aside from a slab of wood (seems to be the common solution) to act as a shim, What can I do to solve it?

View attachment 1421586045658.jpg

the shim sounds like the best plan but I'm still trying to figure out why you would want a nasty Bud handle on your homebrew tap? :confused:

Ill look up the adapter. I also was trying to come up with some sort of metal shim idea vs. Wood.

I also like the whole steam punk type design. I was trying to think of some way to use galvanized pipe or something to help extend them further out.

The bud tap was a gift from my wife after our tour of the brewery. Kind of a sentimental thing. Plus the brewery tour was amazing.

Found the tap angler you were talking about chef rex, looks like I found my solution. Thanks man!

Back