TalkBeer.com Anniversary Celebration! Join us April 8th

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For everyone traveling to VT this weekend, please keep rough track of how much you spend in the state while you're here. Someone has suggested that we gather that info and submit it to the VT brewers association and dept of tourism, being that this is a beer-only event and it's mud season and all. I love this idea, so please let us know your totals next week (PM if you don't want to share publicly).

For everyone traveling to VT this weekend, please keep rough track of how much you spend in the state while you're here. Someone has suggested that we gather that info and submit it to the VT brewers association and dept of tourism, being that this is a beer-only event and it's mud season and all. I love this idea, so please let us know your totals next week (PM if you don't want to share publicly).
Remind me to subtract my cheese haul.

Answer: Entirely too much, but totally all worth it.

See you guys in a few hours.

Just checked into the old stagecoach and was told "the previous guests left something in the fridge for you"

9ul4Cxr.jpg

Hahaha awesome stuff, Os Gene axeman9182 . There will be a video.

Totally screwed the pooch on the glassware front. Will provide high fives or thank you beers if anyone has an extra... Or I'll drink from a solo cup. ZFG.

Latest posts

Back