Take me from start to finish

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Indygunworks

Reaction score
I plan on making some of the gelatin based glue as that seems to be pretty good stuff.

I would like to use something very similar to whats below. Its the family crest and a maltese cross (I am a fireman) all mixed together. I will obviously get rid of the words and numbers.

I would like to have a place where I can write what it is that's in the bottle.

I would like to have different sizes that I can use for wine bottles and all other size bottles.

I would like to be able to have copious amounts printed and sitting around for when I need them.

With all that being said I know NOTHING about labeling. I keg, but will be picking up a beer gun so i can bottle about one case per batch and have beer to take with me. But I also bottle a LOT of wine.

Can you guys help me figure out how to get this done? Where to get them printed, on what kind of paper, with what kind of ink?

Is there a YouTube video somewhere that shows how these things get applied with the gelatin glue?

Here is the concept photo

Back