Take a survey, get some money for next brew

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FoCobrewguy

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

SWMBO works for a marketing firm and is looking for some homebrewer's to help gather some research information. The questions will be answered over a phone interview that should take around an hour and for your time you will be paid. If you meet the below requirements and would like some cash for answering questions about your brewing please contact Eliza directly or you can PM me and I will send her your details. Thank you all in advance for your help.

Hello! My name is Eliza, I am a research analyst for an independent marketing firm, Sterling-Rice Group located in Boulder, CO. One of my clients is the American Homebrewers Association (AHA). As part of a preliminary research project, we’re looking to chat with current homebrewers to learn a little bit more about their hobby, specifically people that meet the following criteria:
Current AHA Members, specifically:
· Members located in the South, West (outside of Colorado), NE regions and/or

· Women and/or

· Have been an AHA member for 3+ years

Lapsed AHA members:
· Anyone who has previously been a member of AHA but is not a current member in 2015 and/or

· Women with lapsed memberships

If you meet any of the above criteria, I’d love to add your contact information to our list of potential interviewees. If selected to participate, we will set up about an hour long phone interview and you will be compensated $50 for your time. We’re hoping to conduct these interviews starting about the last week of January 2015.
If you’re interested in participating and feel you meet our preferred criteria, I’d like to add a few quick notes to add to your name, please answer the following questions in your reply email to [email protected]. (No spam please)
1. How long have you been homebrewing?

2. About how many times a year do you brew?

3. Are you currently, or have you ever been, a member of AHA or any other beer/homebrewing related organizations? (i.e. local clubs)

(If so, please list with length of membership for each)

4. City and state of your current residence

5. Age (Just because we’re hoping to get a representative sample)

6. Contact info (full name and a good phone number and email to reach you at)

Any contact information you provide will be kept strictly confidential and used for our internal communication purposes only. Contact information will also be deleted up completion of the project. Please feel free to forward this information along to any fellow homebrewers. We have a special interest in speaking to women in the hobby and anyone in the Southern and/or Northeastern regions.
Thanks so much!
Eliza

Well, I'm definitely outside that demographic. Over 35 in the midwest & male non-AHA member. But I come from a long line of brewers, wine & liquor makers.

Female and/or millennial? Am I a millennial??? For that matter, what is a millennial?

They are looking to focus some research on female brewers so any women out there no matter age group or location if you are interested contact Eliza or PM me. Millennial is an age group also known as generation Y. It is birth dates starting early 1980 to early 2000s. Let me know if you have any other questions.

Thank you all for your responses, Eliza was never expecting so many responses from our community so way to go. She has changed her demographics slightly as she has filled the requirements for a few sections she is looking for. Anyone the meets the below demographic please contact Eliza or PM me. Thanks again everyone who has responded, all you women brewers we want to hear from you.

Current AHA Members, specifically:
· Members located in the South, West (outside of Colorado), NE regions and/or

· Women and/or

· Have been an AHA member for 3+ years

Lapsed AHA members:
· Anyone who has previously been a member of AHA but is not a current member in 2015 and/or

· Women with lapsed memberships

Back