swmbo and lhbs owner screwing with me

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nghtmre4u

Reaction score
Well was getting all my stuff together today to do my first all grain following death brewers tutorial when I dropped my damn hydrometer. So I called swmbo and asked if she could swing by the lhbs and pick me one up. She gets off work at 6 he closes at 6 and she has no idea what the hell a hydrometer is. So I call him and asked if he could stay a few minutes and wife would swing by for a hydrometer and he said sure. So she gets home and hands me the hydrometer. I open it and its broke at this point I'm seeing red. I said what the **** did you do throw it in the car when you got it she says why. I said its freaking broke and she goes all cool and calm I don’t know what the hell you did to it wasn’t broke when I handed it to you. so I mumble some few choice words under my breath as I walk back into the kitchen and then she starts laughing she says the guy at the store thought it would be funny to play with ya and gave me the broken one to get ya going. Then she hands me the good one :D sorry for rambling but figured id share this with yas

You know, when you look at this thread from the main page, It just says,

"swmbo and lhbs owner screwing..."

And I thought, Now that does not belong under general beer discussion.:ban:

thatwasprettyfunnyabitofapaintoreadbutafunnystoryyoumustknowtheownerofthatstoreprettywelltodosomethinglikethatprettyfunny

I'm not usually a huge fan of practical jokes (well only the ones that happen to me) but that is one hellatiosly funny story.

"swmbo and lhbs owner screwing with me"

Seems like this should be moved to drunken ramblings and mindless mumblings :D

I was expecting an Eiffel Tower reference in here somewhere...

A woman and hbs with a sense of humor, what more could you ask for?

gotchya!

David :)

Latest posts

Back