Switch Help

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stork1025

Reaction score
So how would I go about changing out the pump and element switches to SW4 2NO switches in the diagram below?
Also, I'd like to add another pump along with an Auber Sly-2352 pid along with their 22mm volt and 22mm amp meters.
Any and all help is greatly appreciated!
Thanks,
Ivan

Attachments

• DSPR300 1 - Element 1 - Pump Volt-Amp Meter 240V primary.PNG
    DSPR300 1 - Element 1 - Pump Volt-Amp Meter 240V primary.PNG
    91.4 KB · Views: 49
The SW4 switches are drop in replacements for either SW1 or SW16, just omit the lamp wiring. Personally I discourage not having an indicator light showing whether switches are on or off.

The amp meter hooks up just like the volt/amp meter in the diagram. The volt meter is similar, but does not have the current sensing coil.

A second pump hooks up just like the first one,

What's the purpose of the SYL-2352? Why not just use another EZBoil? If you are considering driving another heating element, then you need another SSR, outlet, contactor, etc. If you want to run both elements at the same time, then you need to supply from a 50A circuit rather than a 30A circuit. If you only want to run one element at a time, then you should use a three way switch that only allows enabling one element at a time.

Brew on :mug:

Latest posts

Back