Success!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Well, finally brewed my first 2 batches of beer with my all grain set up (basic cooler deal). One was an Oatmeal Stout, the other an easy Cream Ale. My wife and I had just moved into a house and wanted to have a Housewarming/St. Paddy's day shindig so we invited a few people over...20 ended up showing, and they all ended up seriously enjoying my brew! Most were mesmerized by the fact that I had beer on tap in my own home in addition to the fact that the beer I made was more than decent. I'm sure my beer wasn't award winning by any means, but I'd say my first round of all grain brewing was a success! Dry kegs by the end of the night!

Stay dry when you fly, otherwise bottoms up!

Guns, ammo and beer. The best combination there is. Congrats.

You need to buy your wife something nice along with that freaking awesome setup.

The girl deserves a freaking medal. She's been more than supportive, even excited about the whole deal. She's even been helping me brew. Might be another puppy in her future, she'd like that far more than anything shiny.

Next on deck is a hefeweizen. Per the wife's request no less.

Back