Success!!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hmiles86

Reaction score
Just wanted to send a huge shout out to all the great Info and opinions I have gained from this sight. My first beer turned out great and had great carbonation. Only gripe is that it isn't as clear as I would have wanted. Tastes great none the less! Now I'm fully addicted! :)

image-3747072943.jpg

Next time you poor, poor about 1/2 the beer in and look to see if its crystal clear - i tend to poor some sedement in the bottom with every one. But the Whirlfloc tabs will help

I will definitely try that. Thanks everyone! Couldn't have done it without this forum. Can't wait til the next brew!

Could be chill haze as well. Leaving them in the fridge a little bit longer can help that.

And I guess that is a really small glass to have half the beer left over :mug:

Also to reduce the amount of sediment transferring to the glass, it's best to leave the last 1/4" or so in the bottle. Not to mention try not to stop mid-pouring, I always slosh back and get sediment up from the bottom when I do that.

Back