Stupid Joke Thread!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
360092926_10231013724108041_2508956944654191379_n.jpg

I've been sharing some of all y'all's best and my daughter sent this in return.

What's the opposite of formaldehyde?

Casualdejekyll.

Yup. Apple not falling far from tree.
And yup, "all y'all". Cuz where I grew up, "y'all" is singular; "all y'all" is plural.

A Scot and his wife were out for a walk in the city.
As they went past the fancy new restaurant the wife said, "Oh darling, aren't those smells divine?"
So feeling like he really owed her ...
He walked her past again.

John was at the grocery store buying beer for poker night with his buddies​

When he is in the frozen food section a voluptuous redhead approaches him and says:
“Excuse me, I think you are the father of one of my kids”
John replied: “ohhh, were you that redhead hooker I banged in the bathroom stall at Shannon’s a couple of years back while we were both on coke?, you certainly look good”
The redhead replied: “No sir…, I’m a kindergartner teacher and I teach Timmy, your 5 year old son…”

Paddy had been stranded on a deserted island for nearly two years.
As he sat gazing at the beach looking for his next raw fish meal, he saw a gorgeous woman in a wet suit surface out in the surf and start walking toward him.
He knew it was a hallucination until she unzipped a sleeve pocket, pulled out a flask and asked, "Would you like some fine Irish whisky?"
Then she unzipped a pocket on the other sleeve and offered him a fine Cuban cigar.
As he was thinking that he might have died and gone to heaven, she started to unzip the main zipper and asked, "Would you like to play around?"
"My God woman, he replied, don't tell me you have a set of clubs in there!"

Paddy had been stranded on a deserted island for nearly two years.
As he sat gazing at the beach looking for his next raw fish meal, he saw a gorgeous woman in a wet suit surface out in the surf and start walking toward him.
He knew it was a hallucination until she unzipped a sleeve pocket, pulled out a flask and asked, "Would you like some fine Irish whisky?"
Then she unzipped a pocket on the other sleeve and offered him a fine Cuban cigar.
As he was thinking that he might have died and gone to heaven, she started to unzip the main zipper and asked, "Would you like to play around?"
"My God woman, he replied, don't tell me you have a set of clubs in there!"
Yep. He had died and gone to Heaven.

Back