Strut Stand Find

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

Long time lurker, first time poster here. I just made the jump from 5 gal extract batches to 10 gal all grain, and have been through most of the threads on building both 3 tier and single tier stands. I currently plan on building a 3 tier wood stand until I get my process refined, and ultimately moving to a single tier SS strut stand. In my interwebs googling for the perfect way to do it I stumbled across this: Complete SS Strut Stand $365.00.

This is ultimately what I plan on doing. I haven't bought it yet, and am in no way affiliated with Strut Channel Systems. I just thought it was too good of a deal to not share with the community. Its 316 stainless unistrut top frame with black powder coated unistrut mild steel lower frame/supports and fittings. It comes with basically everything you need to make a single tier stand, and the company seems like they will work with you if you need something custom to your application. The biggest thing I like about the strut is that its infinitely configurable to any application.

Just thought I would share this with anyone looking for a relatively cheap option for a single tier stand.

Cheers!
-Craig

Back