Strange screen when I pull up my Tilt Pi in a browser!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

J2W2

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Hi,

I've been using a Tilt with a Raspberry Pi for a year and half and it's been working fine. I brewed today, for the first time in several months, and when I pulled up the IP address for my Tilt Pi, I'm getting a screen (I believe) I've never seen before; certainly not what I was expecting.

Everything seems to be working fine with the Tilt, based on what I see on my phone. I'd written up instructions on starting a new beer log, and I'm trying to follow those. The first step I show is pulling up the Raspberry Pi from a browser, using address http://192.168.xxx.xxx:1880/. I've confirmed I'm using the Pi's current IP address, and I see a couple Tilt references in this screen. I only use the Raspberry Pi for my Tilt, so it's put away in a box when I'm not brewing.

I've set up a new beer log on my phone, and it's set to log to the cloud and my Tilt Pi.

Any ideas what's going on? Thanks!

Tilt Pi.jpg

That’s the node-red backend that tiltpi uses. Try adding “/ui/“ (without the quotes) to the url you posted. That should give you the standard tiltpi page.

Back