• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

California Stout 7.3 gallon conical with tri-clamps and upgraded lid

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cdburg

Reaction score
I’m looking to sell My Stout Tanks and Kettles 7.3 gallon "short style" conical fermenter with the tri-clamp butterfly valve upgrade (https://conical-fermenter.com/7-Gal...rmowell-Thermometer-and-Butterfly-Valves.html). I don't want to ship, so I'm looking for a buyer local to the Sacramento area or one who wants to travel.

I also added the rotating racking arm and the 3" tri clamp lid. I've attached a ball valve and fittings to the 3" tri clamp fitting to allow me to seal the tank (close the valve) and attach a ball lock liquid out disconnect to complete transfers under 1-2 PSI of pressure.

The tank will take 1-2 psi to hold a seal while fermenting or while performing a gentle CO2 pressure transfer, but anything more than that will leak. It is not a true pressurizable tank.

I'm including both the original 1/2" barbed lid and the 3" tri clamp lid. I spent a little over $600 on it. I'm looking to get $300.

e13aa15e-6b45-4ebd-9a4a-cf20b807ef47.jpg

IMG_6846_1.jpg

IMG_6847_1.jpg

Last edited:
Back