Stc E1000 help please

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sm17

Reaction score
Hi all. I'll start by holding my hands up and stating I'm not a home brewer.... Well I produce some mead each year but it's not my main hobby, beekeeping is. I've come to ask you good folk for some advice as I'm sure you've created warming cabinets for fermentation? I also thought you may have some experience with the stc E1000.

I am in the process of building a new honey warming cabinet that reliquifies honey prior to jarring, my current one uses a greenhouse heater to mains plug with a pc power supply powering a fan controller to run some fans to circulate heat. The new cabinet I want to tidy up a bit and if possible only have one plug. I was therefore looking at the E1000 as alongside the thermostat it has an output for a light. I was wondering whether this output could be used to power fans and if anyone had done this?

Thanks so much in advance.

Back