• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Stainless Immersion Chiller 50' x 1/2" $65

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tch330

Reaction score
Brass compression fittings
Measures :
12 1/4" diameter
Coil is 11 1/4" at highest point
24" tall
Prefer local pickup. Will ship at buyer's expense.
IMG_6133.JPG

Shipping estimate to 68104 if not going to hold out for local sale, please. Thanks!

Thanks for your interest. I had another chiller for sale and by the time I shipped it a few states away it cost about $43 to ship.
I'll weigh it and post that info with the measurements so people can use the couriers' tools for estimates.
I've been burned by the estimates that only ask for size and don't consider weight. You're likely better off buying new rather than paying shipping, but thank you for your interest.

Thanks @tch330 I appreciate your honesty. A chiller is the next upgrade I want to make to my system so I figured I'd at least check and see. Since I won't be brewing until October at the earliest I'll shop around. Best of luck selling this, it's a great deal to someone local! Cheers!

Back