Stainless Brewing

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

allgrainpa

Reaction score
I have attempted to purchase a herms coil from stainless brewing company. I have been informed you can buy a SS coil and they will coil it for you. I have attempted to contact them twice in last 1 week with no reply.

Has anyone else bought from this company and how was the customer service or communication with its potential buyers. If you did purchase a HERMs coil how id you feel about their coil?

Welcome all commentary.

Thanks

I have bought a bunch of stuff from SB. No problems. Sometimes emails were delayed a day or two, but usually Zach was pretty quick with a response. Last I checked he was running this as a side business and getting set to go full-time with it. How many times did you email him? Did you have a clear subject line?

I have not purchased a herms coil from him but I was thinking about it. I was also thinking about buying a handful of jockey box coils from him. I bought pumps, tubing, triclamp stuff, valves, ss pipe things and all kinds of random stuff. Great prices, fast shipping and overall a good experience.

ill resend another email and ensure a clear subject line. I have heard nothing but great things about them and very much want to purchase a SS HERMs coil.

Let me know anyone else's experience.

Did you signup on the website? I've had great customer service and correspondence with Zach. Quality products and service! He did mention in an email last week he is slammed with orders and in the process of moving. It's worth the wait to hear back, trust me. 25' HERMS coil, 50' Wort Chiller and 25' fermentation chiller all purchased from him and all excellent!

I have ordered coils, compression fittings, and more from SS Brewing. Zach has been awesome to deal with even after I had to change the order in flight numerous times. Stick with them - good stuff, great price.

I placed an order for a 10" HERMS coil through the web site on April 19th got a confirmation for my order. and haven't heard from them since? I sent them two emails and left them a message on the answering machine to the main number and still have not gotten an answer. I am disappointed because they are highly recommended by a lot of people here. I hope they are still in business.

I also purchased a HERMS coil a while ago with all the necessary fittings to add it into a kettle. Everything showed up as expected and has been working great for me. Hopefully he is just on a long vacation or something.

I finally got a shipping confirmation e-mail. I just wanted a reply of my emails. No matter what the delay was, it would have been nice to know what to expect. After two emails and a call, you would think a response was in order. Listen, I'm in customer service and good communication is key to a successful business. Just saying!

I finally got a shipping confirmation e-mail. I just wanted a reply of my emails. No matter what the delay was, it would have been nice to know what to expect. After two emails and a call, you would think a response was in order. Listen, I'm in customer service and good communication is key to a successful business. Just saying!

I completely agree this would be a major turn-off for anyone. Just hope everything works out for you and they make it right. My addition to this thread is just to add to the positive support for this company, and to suggest, in my experience, it is not their normal mode of operation. Good luck!

I also made a order with SB LLC on April 16, 2019. My order # was e-mailed to me. No shipping date ? Waited a few days and sent an e-mail. Then called them on phone and some one answered and checked that it would be shipped soon as they were waiting for some cam lock fittings.
The items arrived 4/29/2019. Package was well wrapped. I purchased a Herms Coil and Camlock fittings. The coil looked to be very well made. I would say have patience with this company as it is worth while to receive and see a well made product.

Back