• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Oregon SS Brewtech FTS kits (Cooling only) for 3.5 gal Brewbucket, 7.5 gal Brewbucket or Chronical, or a 14 gal Chronical

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

deroosa

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I have a collection of ssBrewtech FTS cooling only kits pieces and parts that make up a couple of different options for complete cooling only FTS setups.

3.5 Gal Brewbucket FTS, I have a used complete setup for a 3.5 gal which includes used coil, used lid, used neoprene jacket, and used thermowell. I would $140 plus shipping for it.

3/23 edit.
The two coils for the 7 gal FTS kits have sold out of the options below. I could offer another 7 gal brewbucket kit using the coil from the 3.5 gal FTS if anyone is interested. The only difference between the 3.5 gal coil and the 7 gal coil is one turn or revolution of the coil if I remember correctly. I have a spare 7 gal flat lid that I could punch the holes to make it into another 7 gal brewbucket kit. At this point I only have new in the box controllers, and pumps to go with it.

Next I have two chilling coils, two 7.5 gal bewbucket neoprene jackets, one 7 gal chronical jacket, two thermowells, one regular FTS 7 gal lid, and one FTS lid for a 7 gal brewbucket/chronical, that I have added two additional holes for keg posts. I used this lid when using a brewbucket with a Zymatic, I planned on using it with a floating dip tube on the liquid post, and the gas post to help push out via CO2 to rack to the keg at the end of fermentation. I also have a brand new 14 gal lid and neoprene jacket.

So what does all of this word salad mean, it means that I have two of the following options available. I am going to estimate shipping at $20-30 since I hadn't planned on selling them separately from the brewbuckets in my For Sale post
ssBrewtech Brewbuckets 7 gal and 3.5 gals

Option 1. 7 gal Brewbucket FTS Cooling only with used lid, neoprene jacket, used cooling coil, used thermowell, used pump, controller. I would $140 plus shipping for it. Sold

Option 2. 7 gal Chronical FTS Cooling only with used lid, new neoprene jacket, cooling coil, used thermowell, used pump, controller. I would $150 plus shipping for it. No longer available since lid sold with Option #1

Option 3. 14 gal Chronical FTS Cooling only with new lid, new neoprene jacket, cooling coil, thermowell, pump, controller. I would $160 plus shipping for it. No longer available since Option #5 sold

Option 4. 7 gal Brewbucket FTS Cooling only with used lid that has extra keg post holes, used neoprene jacket, cooling coil, thermowell, pump, controller. I would $150 plus shipping for it. No longer available since Option #5 sold

Option 5. 7 gal Chronical FTS Cooling only with used lid that has extra keg post holes, used neoprene jacket, used cooling coil, used thermowell, used pump, controller. I would $150 plus shipping for it. No longer available since Option #5 sold

If you need a brewbucket to go with any of these see this For Sale Post ssBrewtech Brewbuckets 7 gal and 3.5 gals

Last edited:
3.5 Gal Brewbucket FTS, I have a used complete setup for a 3.5 gal which includes used coil, used lid, used neoprene jacket, and used thermowell. I would $140 plus shipping for it.

Note Pic shows two controllers and pumps to illustrate that I have more than one, only one will be included.

Attachments

• 3_5galFTS.JPEG
    3_5galFTS.JPEG
    961.4 KB · Views: 13
  • FTS_pump_controller.jpeg
    FTS_pump_controller.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 9
Last edited:
Sold

Option 1. 7 gal Brewbucket FTS Cooling only with used lid, neoprene jacket, used cooling coil, used thermowell, used pump, controller. I would $140 plus shipping for it.

Note Pic shows two controllers and pumps to illustrate that I have more than one, only one will be included.

Attachments

• 7galbrewbucketFTS.JPEG
    7galbrewbucketFTS.JPEG
    839.2 KB · Views: 7
    FTS_pump_controller.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 7
Last edited:
No longer available since lid sold with Option #1

Option 2. 7 gal Chronical FTS Cooling only with used lid, new neoprene jacket, cooling coil, used thermoewell, used pump, controller. I would $150 plus shipping for it.

Note Pic shows two controllers and pumps to illustrate that I have more than one, only one will be included. The pic does not include a coil, but one will be included

Attachments

• 7GalChronicalJacket.JPEG
    7GalChronicalJacket.JPEG
    805.6 KB · Views: 2
    FTS_pump_controller.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 2
Last edited:
I can make this option available again, however it would come with a coil from the 3.5 gal kit, it would just need an ever so slight stretch to get it to fit the prepunched holes.

Option 3. 14 gal Chronical FTS Cooling only with new lid, new neoprene jacket, used cooling coil, used thermowell, new pump, new controller. I would $160 plus shipping for it. A cooling coil is not shown but will be included

Attachments

• NIBFTSKit.JPEG
    NIBFTSKit.JPEG
    768 KB · Views: 5
  • 14galChronicaljacketlid.JPEG
    14galChronicaljacketlid.JPEG
    746.8 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
I can make this option available again by including the coil for a 3.5 gal kit and stretching it a bit to fit the prepunched holes.

Option 4. 7 gal Brewbucket FTS Cooling only with used lid that has extra keg post holes, used neoprene jacket, cooling coil, thermowell, pump, controller. I would $150 plus shipping for it.

Note Pic shows two controllers and pumps to illustrate that I have more than one, only one will be included. The pic does not include a coil, but one will be included

Attachments

• 7galwithGaspost.jpeg
    7galwithGaspost.jpeg
    846.3 KB · Views: 7
    FTS_pump_controller.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 8
Last edited:
Sold

Option 5. 7 gal Chronical FTS Cooling only with used lid that has extra keg post holes, used neoprene jacket, used cooling coil, used thermowell, used pump, controller. I would $150 plus shipping for it.

Attachments

FTS_pump_controller.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 3
  • 7GalChronicalJacket.JPEG
    7GalChronicalJacket.JPEG
    805.6 KB · Views: 4
  • 7galwithGaspost.jpeg
    7galwithGaspost.jpeg
    846.3 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
Back