• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Kentucky SS Brew Tech Brew Bucket w/Accesories *Brand New*

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sabitu

Reaction score
This is a brand new never used Brew Bucket that I never got around to using. I'm not exaggerating when I say this is brand new. Not even a drop of water has touched this thing. I took it out of the box for the sake of including pictures. I have some new brewing equipment I want to purchase so I'm selling my Brew Bucket to go towards the new stuff.

In addition to the Brew Bucket I will also include the new longer racking arm, an extra silicone stopper, and an extra set of O-rings. All of this was purchased directly from SS Brew Tech.

I'm asking $190 for everything.

I am willing to ship this anywhere in the U.S. if the buyer is willing to pay the shipping cost. Just give me your zip code and I'll let you know the cost to ship it via UPS Ground. Even with the shipping cost, at $190 the price should still end up being reasonable.

So for $190 you get the brand new Brew Bucket, the longer racking arm, an extra silicone stopper, and an extra set of O-rings.

Bucket1.jpg

Bucket2.jpg

Bucket3.jpg

Gotta pass it won't fit in my ferm chamber after all. Great deal IMO. GLWS.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

How much shipped to 96319...I'm very interested if you are willing to ship to APO address.

How much to 28204? I got one before the prices went up and want another

Latest posts

Back