Spike Brewing Black Friday

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
As many of you guys know we don't play the 'sale game' throughout the year. We try and keep prices fair throughout the year so people don't have to base purchases around Flag Day, Columbus Day, etc. However we did wait to load up the Bargain Cave until today so we could offer a Black Friday deal. Please follow the link to see what we all have!

http://spikebrewing.com/collections/bargain-cave

Wish I needed a kettle...... handful of great deals there ! Nice !

As many of you guys know we don't play the 'sale game' throughout the year. We try and keep prices fair throughout the year so people don't have to base purchases around Flag Day, Columbus Day, etc. However we did wait to load up the Bargain Cave until today so we could offer a Black Friday deal. Please follow the link to see what we all have!

http://spikebrewing.com/collections/bargain-cave

I have always thought a big box chain could really make this work in their favor. Give the best prices they can, advertise that you won't buy today then see it 20% off a few days later for "Sorry for you Suckers Day".

I would shop there - just because.....

When I need some Stainless Steel, I know where I am going to look!

I have always thought a big box chain could really make this work in their favor. Give the best prices they can, advertise that you won't buy today then see it 20% off a few days later for "Sorry for you Suckers Day".

I would shop there - just because.....

When I need some Stainless Steel, I know where I am going to look!

We think it just makes everyone else's lives easier! Plus it just seems disingenuous to have over priced items throughout the year only so you can offer discounts.

Got me a 30 gallon to complete my upgraded setup. 15 gallon MLT 30 gallon MT & A 15 gallon BK . All bought from spikes bargain barn . Now if they could just hurry up with the conicals .

Back